General Information on Taking INCIVEK
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with INCIVEK
include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is normally taken by mouth two times a day for 12 weeks.
- Doses should be taken 10 to 14 hours apart.
- INCIVEK should be taken within 30 minutes of eating a meal or snack that contains about 20 grams of fat.
- Make sure to take this medication at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medicine to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking this drug unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so. Missing doses of this medicine can increase the chance of the virus becoming resistant to the medication.
- If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with INCIVEK, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.