INCIVEK Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of INCIVEK are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction to INCIVEK, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Anemia or other blood cell problems, which may cause symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- High fever, aches, and pains, which may be signs of an infection
- A rash accompanied by fever or other symptoms
- Mouth sores or ulcers
- Red, swollen, or irritated eyes
- Intense joint pain, swelling, and tenderness.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the INCIVEK side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking INCIVEK or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.