Hepatitis C Home > INCIVEK
Drug InteractionsINCIVEK may react with many other medications (see INCIVEK Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medicine if you have:
- Blood cell problems, such as anemia
- A weakened immune system, due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other cause
- Liver disease (other than hepatitis C), such as hepatitis B, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A history of gout or high blood levels of uric acid
- Ever had an organ transplant
- An upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant, or have a female partner who is pregnant (see INCIVEK and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see INCIVEK and Breastfeeding).