Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with VICTRELIS include the following:
- VICTRELIS comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth three times a day, seven to nine hours apart.
- VICTRELIS should only be used in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin.
- Take each dose with food, such as a meal or snack.
- Make sure to take this medication at the same time each day to keep an even level of it in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking VICTRELIS unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so. Missing doses can increase the chance of the virus becoming resistant to the medication, making it less effective.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your VICTRELIS dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.