VICTRELIS Side Effects
Some side effects of VICTRELIS should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Anemia or other blood cell problems, which may cause:
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- High fever, aches, and pains, which may be signs of an infection.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any adverse reactions while using the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to VICTRELIS, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.